The invaluable work of our volunteers is what makes the #giftED conference run so effortlessly. Whether you’re a part of the local community or traveling in from around the state, there are a variety of opportunities available to get more engaged and participate in making this conference a success.
If you would like to be a part of this amazing team of attendees, please click here or contact Justin Ables.
- Bag Preparation (the most important job at conference)
- Registration Greeters
- Badge Pick-up Assistants
- Social Media/TAGT Connect Masters
- Exhibitor Registration Assistance
- Session Assistance
- Newbee Coordinator Ambassadors
- giftED Exchange Assistant
- or create your own volunteer opportunity!