Vaccine Verification Process
In an effort to create the safest environment possible, TAGT will require all participants at the in-person giftED21 conference to be fully vaccinated—including attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, volunteers, and sponsors.
TAGT is using a HIPAA-compliant service called CrowdPass to verify vaccinations. We recommend you complete your verification within 30 days of registering and at least 3 weeks before you arrive at giftED21 (December 1-3). CrowdPass follows a thorough two-step verification process which may take up to 24 hours during busy times. Most verifications are completed within an hour or two, but please be patient if you do not receive your confirmation until the next day. Also, please check your spam and junk folders for your status update emails as it may land in those folders.
You will need your vaccination card on hand (or a copy/photo of it saved on your computer) so you can reference the information on it and then take or upload a picture. Accepted file formats for your upload are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .pdf.
- To begin, you will receive an email at the address you used for registration with the subject line “Welcome to CrowdPass! Please Confirm Your Email” from email@example.com.
- In this welcome email, you will be asked to confirm your email address before beginning the process. Please click the confirmation link in this email.
- Provide some brief contact information using your name exactly as it appears on your vaccination card, agree to the CrowdPass waiver, then answer yes to the question that you are fully vaccinated.
- Take or upload a photo of your vaccination card and hit Submit. (If you received your vaccination outside of the United States, select Other. CrowdPass will verify international vaccine cards, but it may take up to 24 hours to receive your confirmation. Non-standard U.S. vaccination cards may also take additional time to be approved.)
- You will receive a confirmation email from CrowdPass once approved. Please be patient if you do not receive your confirmation until the next day. Most people receive their confirmation email within a couple hours, however, it may take up to 24 hours during busy times. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive this message.
- Please keep this verification email and make sure you have access to it when checking in at giftED21.
Tip: If you have uploaded your vaccination card and would like to check your approval status, or if you lost your confirmation email, you can log back in using this link.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any technical issues with the verification process, if it has been more than 24 hours since you uploaded your vaccination information but have not received a confirmation, or have an unusual situation (such as a non-standard vaccination card) and need assistance.