TAGT is currently accepting proposals for giftED22, to be held November 30-December 2 in Houston, TX! Share your transformative ideas and join other G/T educators in learning together at this dynamic and engaging event. Interested in submitting a proposal? As you work on your idea, keep in mind that professional learning has changed, and TAGT’s goal is to create the most interactive giftED yet. You’re encouraged to explore how you might adapt your professional learning sessions to be interactive, engaging, and hands-on for this year’s event.
2022 Call for Proposals Timeline
Deadline Extended to June 10: Proposals Due
June 20: Presenters Notified of Acceptance
July 18: Presenters Notified of Schedule and Presentation Type
Proposal submissions for giftED22 are now closed.
- All presenters (including co-presenters) are required to register for or exhibit at the conference.
- All proposals must be non-commercial. This means the information provided can be used by attendees without the purchase of any materials or products. While it is acceptable to note the source of supporting materials, the presentation cannot be a sales pitch or a product showcase.
- All presenters are asked to contribute to pre-event marketing (i.e., social media posts, videos, and other promotional items).
Vendor Presentation Policy
TAGT is dedicated to ensuring that our members and event attendees are provided with the highest level of professional development and training possible. In order to ensure a meaningful and unique learning experience TAGT, with membership feedback, has developed the following requirements for commercial companies or vendors presenting at a TAGT Conference:
- Any presenting company or organization with a commercial or financial interest in engaging with our members must be represented at the event as an exhibitor and/or sponsor of the event.
- Selected companies must co-present with a client currently utilizing your services/resources in a gifted education setting. This not only helps to maintain the integrity of the session but also benefits your company by positioning you as a trusted resource in the gifted community. Co-presenter must be submitted at the time the proposal is submitted.
- The collection of any attendee information including, but not limited to names, email addresses and, phone numbers is prohibited outside of the presenting company’s exhibit space and/or other area determined acceptable by TAGT.
If you have questions about presentation proposals, contact Lacy Compton, Professional Learning and Partnerships Director, at email@example.com or 512.499.8248.