Congratulations! You have been selected to speak at the giftED23 Conference . . . but that is just the first step! Below you will find information on how to share this great news on your social media outlets, plus presentation and recording tips, important deadlines, and so much more. This page will serve as the hub for conference speakers and will contain pertinent information. Please check back often!
- Session Details
- Important Dates
- Presenting Tips and Tricks
- Speaker Policies
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Session Length: In-person sessions range between 45 minutes and 2 hours. You should have received your session date and time information from TAGT in August.
- Handouts: TAGT staff will upload all of your session information into our virtual event platform. Please upload a PDF of your presentation to the event app, Sched. If you have difficulty adding your handouts and resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Visual Equipment for In-Person Sessions: Most rooms are equipped with an LCD projector, a screen, and appropriate microphones. If you indicated in your proposal that additional equipment might be required, we will do our best to accommodate. However, we may not be able to provide due to budgetary constraints. Please note that Campfire Conversation rooms may not have AV provided.
August 15: Presenters receive session schedule/date
October 30: Registration/Exhibit purchase deadline
November 15: Presentations, headshots, and any handouts due to TAGT or uploaded to app
November 29-December 1: giftED23
- All presenters must abide by the TAGT Speaker Policies.
- All presenters must adhere to the TAGT Code of Conduct for TAGT events.
- All presenters (including co-presenters) are required to register for or exhibit at the conference.
- All proposals must be non-commercial. This means the information provided can be used by attendees without the purchase of any materials or products. While it is acceptable to note the source of supporting materials, the presentation cannot be a sales pitch or a product showcase. If presenters are sharing materials specific to an organization or company, that organization or company must be registered as an exhibitor.
- Speakers are highly encouraged to contribute to pre-event marketing (i.e. social media posts, videos, and other promotional items).
Vendor Presentation Policy
TAGT is dedicated to ensuring that our members and event attendees are provided with the highest level of professional development and training possible. Based on membership feedback and in order to ensure our event a meaningful and unique learning experience, TAGT has developed the following requirements for commercial companies or vendors presenting at giftED23:
- Any presenting company or organization with a commercial or financial interest in engaging with our members must be represented at the event as an exhibitor and/or sponsor of the event.
- Selected companies must co-present with a client currently utilizing your services/resources in a gifted education setting. This not only helps to maintain the integrity of the session, but also benefits your company by positioning you as a trusted resource in the gifted community. Co-presenter must be submitted at the time the proposal is submitted.
- Collection of any attendee information including, but not limited to names, email addresses, and phone numbers is prohibited outside of the presenting company’s exhibit space and/or other area determined acceptable by TAGT.
Share the news that you’re presenting at giftED23. Let your fans know you’re coming by tagging @txgifted, #tagt, and #giftED23, as well as downloading and sharing our handy, social media ready graphics or sharing one of our ready-to-use blurbs:
- I’m presenting at #giftED23! Join me and other passionate advocates Nov 29-Dec 1 in Dallas as we share gifted education strategies at this one-of-a-kind professional learning experience. @txgifted #tagt https://tagtconference.org
- I’m so excited to be presenting at #giftED23! I hope you’ll join me Nov 29-Dec 1 in Dallas at this outstanding, one-of-a-kind event! @txgifted #tagt https://tagtconference.org
- I’m presenting at #giftED23! Join me Nov 29-Dec 1 in Dallas to find out new ways you can serve the needs of your gifted students at my session on ENTER DETAILS. @txgifted #tagt https://tagtconference.org
Facebook and Twitter images (don’t forget to link to tagtconference.org):
If you have any further questions, contact Kristin Graham, Professional Learning & Partnerships Director, at email@example.com or 512.499.8248.